Thursday, August 18, 2011

For Sale in Arkansas: Magnificent Black Bathroom

I feel absolutely delirious from this one. It's remarkable and I love it.


Look at that wallpaper! Not only is the base color black--very daring--but the pattern is absolutely dazzling. It's almost impossible to focus your eyes when you look at it. In fact, it kind of looks like someone mis-used the clone tool all over it.

And these people went all the way with this bathroom, too. The black toilet, the black pedestal sink--it's all over-the-top. It's so delightfully tacky that it shoots all the way PAST tacky and becomes something that I desperately love. The only things that could have made this bathroom more amazing would be if the baseboard was also painted black and if the mirror had a heavy-looking, opulent, golden picture-frame around it. And I guess the floor should also be black. Or gold.

Final Verdict: Honey, I covet this bathroom. Be prepared for the day that I whip out this picture and demand you replicate it this look in our own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment